You are here


  • I think someone is a) Corrupt b) Illegally in the U.S. or c) a Terrorist.

    If someone is any of the above, or is breaking the law in some other way, you may want to contact the United States Attorney’s Office. They are the people that can investigate and prosecute a criminal case.

  • I need information about divorce, child custody, inheritance, real estate, juvenile or traffic violations.

    These types of cases are handled by your local county court.

  • How can I contact the court if I’m experiencing problems with CM/ECF?

    Scranton - 1-866-263-8479
    Harrisburg - 1-866-333-3261
    Williamsport - 1-866-736-3914