What should I do if I’m not sure that I’ve completed the filing of a document?
Run your Transaction Log from CM/ECF--it's FREE. The log displays all transactions completed by you during a selected date range. If you are not certain that a transaction was successful, review the Transaction Log before you attempt to refile a document. To run the Transaction Log go to Utilities under “Your Account” view Your Transaction Log. Enter a date range. All successful ECF transactions by date, case number and type will display.
How do I change my ECF password?
Take the following steps to change your password• Click UTILITIES on the blue menu bar
Click MAINTAIN MY LOGIN/PASSWORD
Change the information in the password fields
How Do I clear my browser’s cache?
Internet Explorer Browser 6:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the TOOLS pull-down menu in your browser
- Click INTERNET OPTIONS >> Click the GENERAL TAB
- Click DELETE COOKIES >> Click OK
- Click DELETE FILES >> Click OK
- Click OK in the Internet Options window
- If you are logged into CM/ECF, log out and then log back in.
Internet Explorer 7 and later:
- Click the TOOLS icon on the toolbar
- Click INTERNET OPTIONS
- Click the GENERAL tab
- Click DELETE in the Browsing History section
- Click DELETE FILES in the Temporary Internet Files section >> Click YES in
- the Delete Files pop up window
- Click DELETE COOKIES in the Cookies section >> Click YES in the Delete Cookies pop up window
- Click CLOSE
- Click OK