You are here
How Do I clear my browser’s cache?
Internet Explorer Browser 6:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the TOOLS pull-down menu in your browser
- Click INTERNET OPTIONS >> Click the GENERAL TAB
- Click DELETE COOKIES >> Click OK
- Click DELETE FILES >> Click OK
- Click OK in the Internet Options window
- If you are logged into CM/ECF, log out and then log back in.
Internet Explorer 7 and later:
- Click the TOOLS icon on the toolbar
- Click INTERNET OPTIONS
- Click the GENERAL tab
- Click DELETE in the Browsing History section
- Click DELETE FILES in the Temporary Internet Files section >> Click YES in
- the Delete Files pop up window
- Click DELETE COOKIES in the Cookies section
- Click YES in the Delete Cookies pop up window
- Click CLOSE
- Click OK
How do I change my ECF password?
Take the following steps to change your password:
- Click UTILITIES on the blue menu bar
- Click MAINTAIN MY LOGIN/PASSWORD
- Change the information in the password fields
- Click SUBMIT
What should I do if I’m not sure that I’ve completed the filing of a document?
Run your Transaction Log from CM/ECF--it's FREE! The log displays all transactions completed by you during a selected date range. If you are not certain that a transaction was successful, review the Transaction Log before you attempt to refile a document. To run the Transaction Log go to Utilities under “Your Account” view Your Transaction Log. Enter a date range. All successful ECF transactions by date, case number and type will display.
How can I make smaller files when I scan a document?
Scanned documents are frequently very large and may cause ECF to "time out" during filing. In addition, CM/ECF will not accept files larger than 5 MB. To avoid being .timed out., choose the optimal scanner setting of black and white (not grayscale or color), set the resolution to 200 dpi, and the paper size of 8½x11. If the scanned document is still too large, separate it into smaller PDF files.
What is the proper way to electronically sign a document?
The signature line on all electronically filed documents must contain a /s/ [typewritten name of person] to be properly e-filed.
How can I tell what version of Adobe Acrobat I’m using?
Open Adobe Acrobat and click the Help pull down menu and select About Adobe Acrobat.
How do I withdraw a pleading?
File a document indicating your intention using the Withdrawal of Document event located in the Misc. Events category. Create a link between the document you’re filing and the document being withdrawn.
How do I change my email address in ECF?
You may change your email address under the Utilities menu and Your Account, then select Maintain My Email.
What is my CM/ECF login/password?
You must contact the Clerk’s Office at (570) 207-5600 and we will provide you with your login information and reset your password.
Why don’t my menus in CM/ECF appear?
You have logged in with your PACER account information and not CM/ECF account information.