Office, State College:
ENTERED ON DUTY
July 29, 2008
* 1994 to date Private Law Practice
* 1986 – 1994 Counsel, Judicial Conduct Board, and former J.I.R.B.
* 1985 – 1986 Private Law Practice
* 1981 – 1985 Deputy Attorney General
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
* 1980 – 1981 Chief Public Defender
County, Erie, PA
* 1979 – 1980 Associate - Insurance Defense Practice
Graham McGlaughlin Gornall & Sennett
* 1974 – 1979 Assistant Public Defender & Assistant Prosecutor
& Summit Counties, Ohio
* Federal Magistrate
* Pennsylvania Bar Association
* Director, Pa Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers, Inc.
* Centre County Bar Association
* Past President, Wilkinson-Campbell Inn of Court
* 1974 Akron
University School of Law - Juris Doctorate
Member, Law Review and 6th Circuit Moot Court Team
* 1971 Grove City College - Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
Graduated with honors, Class President, Team Captain, and three time
NCAA All-American in swimming, Air Force ROTC.
* 1967 Strong Vincent High School, Erie, PA.
* 1971 – 1985
United States Air Force Reserve